When the summer heat cranks up, stay cool with a new energy-saving air conditioning system from Lakeside Heating & Air Conditioning.
For five decades, the team at Lakeside has provided reliable, quality air conditioning installation in Thornton, CO, and the surrounding communities. We’re a family-owned and operated business that takes pride in matching homeowners with the perfect cooling system for their homes.
As your local Lennox Premier Dealer, we carry a lineup of the quietest and most efficient air conditioners available—and they meet a range of budgets. We also offer customized cooling options like ductless mini-splits, which allow personalized comfort and room-by-room climate control.
What’s more, customers can take advantage of our range of financing options to make the process even more budget friendly.
Don’t tolerate an uncomfortably hot home! Call Lakeside today at 303-412-8015 for your no-cost, no-pressure estimate for air conditioning replacement in Thornton, CO.
5 Signs You Need Air Conditioning Installation
At some point, most homeowners consider the question of whether they need air conditioning replacement. It can be a difficult decision, because everyone wants to get the most out of their existing cooling system before replacing it with a new one. However, waiting too long can mean paying for air conditioning repair on an old unit that may be becoming unreliable and losing efficiency.
Here are major signs it might be time to invest in air conditioning installation:
- Age: If your current AC is 10-15 years old and experiencing frequent breakdowns or becoming inefficient, you should start thinking about finding a new one.
- Ongoing costs: When the repair costs for your AC unit are approaching or exceeding 50% of the cost of a new AC installation, it’s time to considering upgrading.
- Not doing the job: If your current air conditioner can’t effectively cool your home and you’re experiencing inconsistent temperatures or warm rooms, it may be time to replace it.
- High monthly utility bills: If are looking to improve the energy efficiency of your cooling system and reduce utility bills, installing a new energy-efficient air conditioner may be an ideal choice.
- Renovations or additions: If you have made significant changes in your home, such as additions or renovations, that may require a larger cooling capacity than your current AC system can handle.
What Size of Air Conditioner Do I Need?
When you invest in air conditioning replacement, it’s essential to select a new system that meets your home’s needs and family’s comfort expectations. While it may seem like the biggest unit on the market will work the best, that’s not always the case.
To help you choose the ideal system, Lakeside’s skilled AC installers will thoroughly evaluate your home and learn about your family’s needs. They also will consider several additional factors, including:
- Home size, layout and windows
- Insulation and construction quality
- Climate and location
- Number of occupants
- Cooling preferences of residents
- Airflow and ductwork design
Call Lakeside for Professional Air Conditioning Replacement in Thornton, CO
For more than 50 years, Lakeside has kept families in and around Thornton, CO, cool and comfortable with high-quality air conditioning installation. Our selection of premium air conditioning systems and unrivaled customer service sets us apart from the rest.
We also have your back after the installation, offering regular air conditioning maintenance to keep your new unit running strong well into the future.
Why waste time searching elsewhere? Let Lakeside transform your space into the refreshing oasis you deserve. Schedule your complimentary estimate today by calling 303-412-8015!