Pollen, pet dander, mold spores and volatile organic compounds the scourge of poor indoor air quality. They can aggravate allergies or other respiratory conditions and will eventually clog your HVAC system’s air filter. When standard air filters just won’t do the trick, it may be time to consider installing a dedicated air filtration system in Arvada, CO.
The comfort experts at Lakeside Heating & Air Conditioning understand how to evaluate your home’s indoor air quality needs and determine if an air filtration system is right for you. To speak with a member of our staff, give us a call at 303-412-8015 today! We’ll be happy to provide a free quote for dedicated air filtration system installation.
Benefits of Air Filtration System Installation
Lakeside Heating & Air Conditioning offers effective air filtration systems from Aprilaire. These convenient pieces of equipment are integrated directly into your HVAC system, filtering air as it flows through your home’s ductwork. This ensures that a maximum number of airborne contaminants will be trapped as they circulate through your home. Benefits of air filtration system installation include:
- Improved indoor air quality: Air filtration systems help to remove pollen, pet dander, mold spores and many other airborne contaminants from your indoor air, improving the overall quality of the air you breathe.
- Reduced allergies and respiratory problems: Airborne contaminants often worsen allergies or other respiratory conditions like asthma or bronchitis. By removing these contaminants from your indoor air, an air filtration system helps to reduce the symptoms like coughing, sneezing and throat irritation.
- Extended life for your HVAC system: Airborne contaminants will eventually clog your HVAC system’s air filter, causing the system to work harder and reducing its efficiency. An air filtration system prolongs the life of your HVAC system by extending the time between replacing or cleaning the air filter.
- Lower energy bills: A clogged HVAC system also uses more energy to operate, resulting in higher energy bills. By keeping your HVAC system’s air filter clean, an air filtration system can help you to save money on your energy bills.
- Reduced chance of illness: Mold, mildew, viruses and bacteria can cause a wide range of illnesses. A dedicated air filtration system often includes a HEPA filter or UV germicidal light, both of which can help eliminate sickness-causing pollutants.
Keep Your Indoor Air Happy and Healthy with Lakeside
Lakeside Heating & Air Conditioning recognizes that a true sense of comfort involves more than just a pleasant indoor temperature. The presence of airborne pollutants can wreak havoc on your indoor air quality, which in turn disrupts you and your family. We’ll be happy to handle the installation process from start to finish.
Ready to request a free quote or more information? Give our staff a call! We’ll be happy to help you figure out what your ideal indoor air quality solution looks like. Call 303-412-8015 today to get started.