Staying cool in Denver can be a challenge, but summer temps don’t have to put you at odds with your air conditioning. Lakeside Heating & Air Conditioning offers comprehensive heat pump installation services to help you make an efficient transition to ultimate comfort.
Our experts have more than 50 years of experience and expertise in heat pump installation in Denver, CO. They have the know-how to pair you with an ideal heat pump for ultimate comfort. Plus, we make sure heat pump installations are fast and hassle-free. What’s even better, an instant rebate of up to $3,500 is available to qualifying homeowners in Denver!
We’re standing ready to give you a free estimate, or to provide a second opinion. All you have to do is call us today at 303-412-8015. We’ll get the process started and you’ll be on your way to enjoying a new heat pump.
Benefits of Heat Pump Installation
Heat pumps are the ideal way to enhance your HVAC system. An impressive combination of sophistication and versatility, heat pumps provide optimal tailored comfort needs without fail.
That’s why installing a heat pump is a great way to make your home more comfortable while also saving money at the same time. But that’s only one of many benefits of heat pump installation in your home:
- Cost Savings: Installing a heat pump in your home can greatly reduce energy costs and provide more efficient heating and cooling compared to traditional HVAC systems.
- Comfort: Heat pumps offer superior comfort because they maintain consistent temperatures all year-round, regardless of the season.
- Environmental Friendliness: Heat pumps are environmentally friendly because they use less energy than traditional HVAC systems.
- Improved Air Quality: Heat pumps provide improved air quality in your home by reducing allergens, dust and other airborne particles.
- Low Upkeep: Heat pumps require minimal upkeep compared to traditional HVAC systems, saving you time and money in the long run. Additionally, they are very quiet, so you will not be disturbed by any noise.
Five Signs You Should Consider Heat Pump Replacement
Residential heat pumps can last 10-15 years. While that’s a long time, it’s important not to get caught off guard when you need heat pump replacement. It’s better to be proactive and watch for signs your old unit might be telling you it’s time for an upgrade.
Here are five signs your heat pump may need replacement:
- Your energy bills have skyrocketed: If your energy bills are significantly higher than usual, it could be a sign that your heat pump is no longer working efficiently and needs to be replaced.
- Noises coming from the system: Heat pumps should generally operate relatively quietly, so if you’re hearing loud noises or other strange sounds, it could be an indication that something is wrong with the system and needs to be checked out.
- Weak airflow: If you notice that your heat pump isn’t producing enough airflow, this could mean that the motor is failing or there’s an issue with one of the components in the system.
- Unusual odors: If there’s an unusual smell coming out of your heat pump, this could be a sign that something is burning or has been damaged, and you may need to replace it.
- Lack of heating/cooling: If the air coming out of your heat pump just isn’t as strong or is not producing the same level of cooling/heating as it used to, then this could be a sign that your heat pump is no longer working properly and needs to be replaced.
Heat Pump Installers Denver, CO, Trusts
Take your comfort to a whole-new level with a heat pump from Lakeside Heating & Air Conditioning. With dedicated installation support and professionals ready for your call, you could be enjoying a new heat pump in no time. Request an estimate from our trusted heat pump installers in Denver, CO, by calling us at 303-412-8015.