With summer heat, winter chill and every season in between—Denver residents know that air conditioning is crucial to your comfort. To keep your AC running smooth for years to come, repair and regular maintenance from professional, skilled technicians is a must. For the most reliable AC repairs in Denver and its surrounding areas, look no further than the experienced team of experts at Lakeside Heating & Air Conditioning.
Since 1971, Lakeside has helped families in Denver, CO, area keep their homes cool and comfortable. We understand your air conditioner can have problems at all hours, which is why we’re available 7 days a week. We service all brands and our emergency repair services are available on nights, weekends and holidays.
For over half a century, Lakeside has been devoted to providing our customers with high-quality, dependable service. We’ll make sure you are taken care of no matter what—from competitive pricing to resolving any issues that arise in the process. For expert air conditioning repair in Denver, CO, give us a call now at 303-412-8015.
How to Know if You Should Repair or Replace Your Air Conditioner
The question of whether to replace or repair your AC is something many people will consider once they own a home. Investing in a new, improved air conditioner can save you money in the long run by providing more efficient cooling and more consistent temperatures. If you’re noticing any of the following five signs, it may be time to schedule an appointment for new air conditioning replacement.
- Age: If your air conditioner is more than 10 years old, it likely needs to be replaced in order to maximize efficiency and safety.
- Strange noises: Grinding, squealing and humming sounds indicate that the AC’s components are wearing out or have malfunctioned. It’s time to think about air conditioning replacement if you hear these noises.
- Low airflow: If the air conditioner is turning on and running as usual, but not pushing out cool air like normal, it could be time for an upgrade. This usually means there’s something wrong with the motor, compressor or fan inside your current unit.
- Changing temperatures: If you’re always adjusting the thermostat but can’t seem to find a temperature that makes your home comfortable, it could be due to an outdated air conditioner and its inability to regulate indoor temperatures properly.
- High energy bills: If you often find yourself paying more on your electricity bills than usual, it’s possible that an old AC is consuming too much power. This can be due to a lack of modern energy-saving features that are available in newer models.
Stretch Your Cooling’s Lifespan with Quality AC Repair, Maintenance
If you’re looking to extend the life of your cooling system, hiring highly skilled technicians to perform regular maintenance on your air conditioner is the way to go. Not only will this help you save money on repairs, but air conditioning maintenance offers several other benefits.
* Improved energy efficiency: With regular upkeep, you’ll save on utility bills and cut down on system waste.
* Fewer breakdowns: Scheduled checkups can detect potential issues before they develop into costly repairs.
* Cleaner, healthier air: Routine tune-ups help keep your system free of mold, dust and other allergens that can build up over time.
* Peace of mind: Knowing that your air conditioner is in peak working order will provide you with the assurance that it won’t break down unexpectedly.
Call Lakeside for Your AC Repair in Denver, CO
Whether you’re in need of emergency air conditioner repair or are looking to service your AC unit to keep it running strong, Lakeside’s team is ready to help. Our NATE-certified technicians can quickly assess the situation and get your cooling system back up and running in no time flat. We also provide quality air conditioning installation. Schedule an appointment today by calling Lakeside at 303-412-8015 to get started!