When you work with the right heating and cooling company, replacing your furnace shouldn’t feel like a stressful chore. At Lakeside Heating & Air Conditioning, our family has been doing furnace installation in Arvada, CO, and surrounding areas since 1971. We’re the business your neighbors, friends and family trust.
An energy-efficient furnace can help make your home more comfortable while keeping your energy bills low. There’s a lot of models to choose one, but our professionals will help you find the right one for your home, needs and budget.
We know that sometimes replacing your furnace can be an emergency that you aren’t fully prepared for. That’s why we make furnace installation as affordable as we can, through rebates, special offers and financing for qualified customers.
We also offer free second opinions so you can feel confident that you’re getting the best deal in the area. Ready to get started with your new furnace? Give us a call at 303-412-8015 to request your free, no-pressure estimate today!
Should I Repair or Replace My Furnace?
We often get asked the best way to determine whether it’s better to repair or replace a furnace. At Lakeside, we recommend planning for furnace installation when:
- Your furnace is near or older than its average life span. With proper maintenance, furnaces can last 20 years or more. Once yours passes the 10-year mark, it’s time to start thinking ahead to replacement.
- Repairs cost more than half the price of a new heating system. Replacing major parts, like the blower or heat exchanger, can be expensive. When repairs are more than half the cost of a new furnace, it’s better to just get a new one.
- Your furnace is leaking carbon monoxide. Often this problem is tied to a cracked heat exchanger. In this instance, it’s best to replace your furnace.
- Your furnace is old and making strange sounds. It’s normal for your furnace to make some noise as it heats your home. Screeching, banging and squealing sounds aren’t normal and should be investigated by a Lakeside professional. We’ll make an honest recommendation for furnace repair or replacement based on what’s wrong with your furnace and how much it costs to fix.
- Your furnace is inefficient. Even if your furnace is only 10 years old, switching to a high-efficiency model, especially ENERGY STAR® qualified, can result in major savings. Switching from a 70 AFUE to 95 AFUE furnace increases energy efficiency by 25%, a change you’ll likely notice on your heating bills.
- You’ve skipped routine maintenance for years. Furnace maintenance is critical to keeping your heating system running smoothly and keeping your warranty valid. Without it, small problems can go unchecked and lead to major malfunctions down the road.
At Lakeside, we install American-made furnaces from brands you know and trust, like Daikin® and Lennox®. And because we’re a local Colorado company, all our profits stay in the local economy to benefit our customers, friends and neighbors. Our family is here to help yours when you need us, so call us at 303-412-8015 to schedule your furnace installation today!