When you partner with the right heating and cooling company, replacing your furnace doesn’t have to be a stressful task. Lakeside Heating & Air Conditioning has been providing furnace installation in Denver, CO, and surrounding areas since 1971—making us the top choice for your neighbors, friends and family. Investing in an energy-efficient furnace can make your home more comfortable while reducing energy costs at the same time. With lots of quality models to choose from, our professionals are happy to help you find the perfect fit for your needs and budget.
We understand that sometimes replacing a furnace is an unexpected expense that not everyone is prepared for. So we strive to make it as affordable as possible by offering rebates, special offers and financing options for qualified customers. Additionally, we provide free second opinions so that you can be sure you’re getting the best deal available. If you’d like to start the process of installing a new furnace, give us a call at 303-412-8015 and request a free, no obligation estimate.
We’re frequently asked to help our customers decide between repairing or replacing a furnace. At Lakeside, we usually suggest installing a new furnace when:
- Your furnace is close to or older than its average life span. With good, consistent maintenance, quality furnaces can last up to 20 years or more. The average life span is about 10-15 years. Once it reaches 10 years of age, it never hurts to think about what replacement model you’d prefer.
- Repair costs exceed 50% of the price of a new furnace. Replacing major parts like the blower assembly or heat exchanger can be expensive. If total repair costs exceed half the cost for a new furnace, then you’re better off replacing it.
- Your furnace is leaking carbon monoxide. This often means that the heat exchanger is cracked and needs to be replaced. This is a key component that may not be worth repairing over getting a new furnace.
- Your furnace is old and making odd noises. It’s normal for your furnace to produce some noise while heating your home, but groaning, banging or squealing sounds are not normal and should be checked by a Lakeside technician. Our qualified staff will offer an honest opinion on whether furnace repair or replacement is the best solution, based on the issue and cost of fixes.
- Your furnace is inefficient. Even if it’s 10 years old, selecting a high-efficiency model such as ENERGY STAR® can cause considerable savings in energy consumption—up to 25%.
- You’ve been avoiding routine preventive maintenance for years. Routine furnace maintenance is essential for keeping your heating system running smoothly and maintaining validity of warranties. Absent of it, minor issues will go unaddressed and can lead to substantial breakdowns in the future.
At Lakeside, we offer high-quality furnace installation in Denver, CO, that starts with top brands like Daikin and Lennox®. As a local business, we can support and grow with the communities we serve. The next time you’re thinking about new or replacement furnace installation, don’t hesitate to reach out—give us a call at 303-412-8015 and request a free quote today!